July 15th 2019, Our News
Hey there, Michigan film students and up-and-coming videographers! We need you to help us tell the stories of our residents at SKLD facilities across Michigan!
Submit you entry by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are a cutting-edge skilled nursing company with facilities across Michigan, and we are changing the way post-hospital care is delivered. Ready to help us tell our residents’ stories?
Win a $1,000 contract and real-life experience
We’re seeking the best and brightest young videographers to join our video storytelling contest. Here are the details:
- Submit your name and contact information with a sample video of your work and a short video on why you should win.
- 15 semifinalists will each receive a $1,000 budget to produce one storytelling video of one of our residents.
- Three finalists will receive a $3,000 contract to produce two more videos, with the possibility to continue creating more.
How to enter
Upload your video to the site of your choice and send a link to email@example.com by October 1 to enter. Winners will be announced shortly after.
- Each entry must be a digital video
- Entrants may work together in groups or submit entries as individuals.
- No copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may be used for this contest unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest. Written permission must be obtained and provided upon request for all copyrighted materials.
- The only compensation for submitting a video is the opportunity to be awarded a contract if the entry wins. Illuminate will pay filmmakers no additional compensation nor be liable to the filmmaker under any circumstances.